Michaels 25mm WFB Stuff...

They look lovely! (And in a mood to chop down more than trees.) That's a particularly nice shade of green. Very well done!

Thanks, they are my scouts, led by Martyn and old mercenary.

Orcs and Undead picked the wrong village to attack I can tell you.
They need two hands for their massive choppers.

Not in the mood for painting at the moment, but I forced myself to base up my walls from Fenris Games in readiness for painting.

Also below is yesterdays painting progress on some scratch built / kitbashed barricades and on my 4th Holzfaller model.

xfelh3y3lxm5dlatg99pzm0ci7yha9m3.jpg

ManicMan

I've yet to make up some hedges.. or really much in the way of fences as.. while I can figure out the design for doing fences well enough, I haven't quite worked out the hedges to my liking..

But they look nice

Cheers.
My main fences are shop bought as it was easier, these fedges though are clearly home made.
I think future fences will be a mix, depending on time/cash.

Thank you.

Going to start work on another Townscapes model to compliment the previous one I did.

Over on my forum I am talking through my plans and I want a sort of toll booth, Townscapes has one so I will recreate that rather than design one myself.

Woop Woop finished the Holzfaller.
Looking really good!

Just a small tip, got irritated by the Holzfaller (sorry, I am German):

They are Holzfäller; If you don't have the ä on your keyboard (and don't know the ASCII code or unicode), you can always write an Umlaut with an 'e':
ä -> ae
ü -> ue
ö -> oe
so Holzfaeller wouldn't irritate me at all 8-)

But that is just me ;)

Back