Fimm's painted models

Orjetax

Being an Olley fanatic, I like those best! The whole undead host here is shaping up great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fimm McCool

Something more bright and cheerful for february...

hob1%20(2).jpg

hob11.jpg

hob7.jpg

hob3.jpg

More miniatures, more pics, more background on the blog: http://fimmmccools.blogspot.com/2023/02/the-halflings-of-stahnhus-town.html

symphonicpoet

^Wait, how did I miss the horns? Are those actually rams, or are the ponies with some creative barding? I can't quite see clearly enough. Love 'em though, either way.

Fimm McCool

Yes I believe wyrmforge acquired them when Westfalia discontinued their armies ranges. They don't seem to have rereleased them yet though.
As an aside Oakbound acquired the hobgoblins and is bringing them back via Kickstarter this week.

EricF

Administrator
So that's where those models ended up. I've got a load in the lead pile awaiting the day I create my halfling army, but couldn't find them on Westfalia anymore so wondered if they were available anywhere else. Lovely models. I like the backdrop and the striped lances, great work.

ManicMan

I think wyrmforge have atleast some of them for sale, though the Goat riders are 'out of stock' and the range is kinda mixed up with their 3d printed stuff, but clearly enough marked.

inchmurrin

I don't know the hobgoblins they look promising in the Kick starter. How do they scale with the Citadel C36 and Fantasy Tribe Hobs?

Fimm McCool

inchmurrin":xx9q2mdt said:
I don't know the hobgoblins they look promising in the Kick starter. How do they scale with the Citadel C36 and Fantasy Tribe Hobs?
No idea, I don't have any of those.

Golgfag1

Nicely done Fimm, as ever. I wouldn't worry about non Oldhammer posts, I'm more in favour of the intent, rather than the impossible, as more and more stuff becomes out of reach through time. ;)

Paul / Golgfag1

Back