Fimm's painted models

Fimm McCool

https://fimmmccools.blogspot.com/2022/10/heroes-of-heldenhofen.html

Some more 'civilian' types (ok, adventurers, not really civilians, but non-regular soldiers anyhow) for my fantasy medieval city. Sometime I really must make some buildings...

IMG_0038.JPG

Fimm McCool

Thanks! I am hoping having more vibrant colours on the heroes will help players identify/spot them in amongst the throng of regular civvies. Besides, a hero should strut their stuff, right?

ManicMan

It's really good work and I'm pretty sure that High elf rider is one i used in my Fantasy chess set.. which is very VERY unfinished (Two knights and a rook, plus one of the pawns painted up.. though I got a few figures for the two queens (waiting for a new part for one of them).. probebly should upload a couple of pictures of them when I get the chance. fitting the horses on 30mm bases was a interesting job ^_^

Sleepysod

The whole combination is a beauty. Lovely paint work on the wyrm and banner in particular and great choice of rider

EricF

Administrator
Awesome work Fimm. I love those corse sack-cloth banners and the colour schemes you've chosen for the two units. Deadcember well spent I'd say!

Back