[WIP] Building of Ruins of Mordheim modular table

Zhu Bajie

Wow. Really impressive stuff. Especially like how the different brickwork suggests different architectural epochs in the same space.

Zhu Bajie":zi0iit74 said:
Wow. Really impressive stuff. Especially like how the different brickwork suggests different architectural epochs in the same space.
Thank you. :)

Workshop: Construction of the 'Ruins of Mordheim' modular table, part 14.

Today you can see what the next part of the Warheim FS battlefield looks like..

nI3oPE.jpg

3LokfN.jpg

QBFxCp.jpg

KTV3QA.jpg

huRa4v.jpg

p9U8fM.jpg

0R7I5T.jpg

pzB74q.jpg

bwHh0L.jpg

4dPTem.jpg

E0FnDt.jpg

fDc7cC.jpg

5gAXNd.jpg

dh66zR.jpg

TIPvNi.jpg

symphonicpoet

The atmospheric photos with the lighting on really give a neat impression. I'm not normally a fan of cold, blue LEDs, but they work really really well for crazy witchy lights. There's a spookiness to a cold blue light. That's looking utterly fantastic!

symphonicpoet":2o73m5x5 said:
The atmospheric photos with the lighting on really give a neat impression. I'm not normally a fan of cold, blue LEDs, but they work really really well for crazy witchy lights. There's a spookiness to a cold blue light. That's looking utterly fantastic!
Thank you very much. :)

Workshop: Construction of the 'Ruins of Mordheim' modular table, part 15.

The next module on which I started work is the corner element, in the center of which is the bonded warehouse represented by the model from Lasercut Studio.

In turn, plaster casts are most of the bits from Rotten Factory.

PZbfNn.jpg

ZRaJTK.jpg

GOi4FU.jpg

g3qx7M.jpg

Workshop: Construction of the 'Ruins of Mordheim' modular table, part 18.

The last stage of construction was gluing the tiles that I cut out of balsa wood.

This module was quick and fun to build, and the large amount of space on different levels gives me hope that the game played on this part of the table will be interesting.

In the pictures below you can see what the finished module looks like, as well as the fragment of the table that I have managed to build so far.

ql9cPU.jpg

4Pe46f.jpg

YFk823.jpg

EgzPJH.jpg

oAT14o.jpg

Oza2IA.jpg

8ogoCk.jpg

symphonicpoet":2m79dq7g said:
That's coming together nicely. :)
Thank you. :)

Workshop: Construction of the 'Ruins of Mordheim' modular table, part 19.

It's not visible on the blog yet, but if you follow the Warheim FS page on FB, you already know that I built half of the Mordheim Ruins table.

As part of the break between building modules, inspired by the theme of the April MBC invented by Dziadu z Lasu, I decided to build a Monument of Chaos... Because first of all, as expected by the MBC host, no one is killing anyone here. Secondly, it will, of course, be painted in a grimdark style. And thirdly, I have not built a monument for over a year.

As in the case of mock-ups with the ruins of Mordheim, also in the case of the monument, many elements are still missing, such as a skull, globe or parchments, which will appear later at the stage of valorization of the entire table.

The monument, similarly to the ruins presented earlier, is equipped with several LEDs, which should color the model a bit after the painting is finished.

The model standing at the top of the monument is Kaz´Ar Khan, Black Heart from MOM Miniaturas, and the Marauders and Chaos Warriors shown below are models from GW, and at the bottom there are three Gargoyles, which, as far as Alzheimer is correct, I bought for several years ago from Mini Monsters, which until now have been quietly waiting for their turn, hidden in the darkness of the attic.

MID2xB.jpg

jDW5J9.jpg

Fq5204.jpg

LdaiFU.jpg

rfz8Lt.jpg

OQZKQQ.jpg

y02Rot.jpg

1Dj87H.jpg

Back