Some random pre-slotta miniatures

igirisujin

you're doing a good job churning these out. hope we'll see them in some battle reports soon.
I hope so too, but work is a bit insane at the moment. I can find a few minutes here and there to paint, but planning a game is trickier. When the Summer holiday starts it should be easier.

Machen

Really like the medieval fighters, and your backdrop is wonderfully atmospheric. Those green eyes on the daemonettes, set off against their pale flesh, really pop.

igirisujin

Thanks for the kind words.
For a bit of a change I have painted a Grenadier miniatures figure. It was originally painted all in gold by my younger brother. I removed the old paint but I kept the paint scheme as inspiration.

F1JRr0vaQAIkxMc.jpgF1JRr-raIAA6EyC.jpg

These wardancers are looking great - that last one with the axe seems very zoolander. and that’s an interesting knight- reminds me a bit of the chaotic fighters ral partha put out. I’m definitely a fan of the gold armor!

EricF

Administrator
Excellent stuff, I've always loved that model. All of the recent posts have been brilliant, lovely bright vibrant old school (excellent) paint jobs on old school models. More of that please!

I also love your little set piece for the photographs. Did you build it just for photography or is it part of a larger piece of terrain?

igirisujin

Thanks for your kind words.

The background for my pictures is a combination of some ruined arcnes that I made as a piece of terrain and an old Citadel paper watchtower.

igirisujin

The last eight miniatures of 2023. seven citadel pre-slottas, and a Ral Partha Dark Sun Gladiator, I have snuck in. A great end to a productive hobby year. This year, I have managed to paint 75 x old school 28mm miniatures. I have also completed 10 terrain pieces, and played 11 solo wargames. I must try and play more games in 2024.

IMG_20231224_213759.jpgIMG_20231231_132622.jpgIMG_20231231_132647.jpg

IMG_20231231_132556.jpgIMG_20231231_132757.jpgIMG_20231231_132533.jpg

IMG_20231231_132719.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely work man! I’m particularly fond of the stuff in your most recent post, especially the chaos stuff!! Always thought that one looked like skeletor, even more so with your PJ!

Back