Some random pre-slotta miniatures

igirisujin

Yes, I am. I am still a little devoid of scenario ideas, but I am hoping that painting new figures will give me some ideas.

ManicMan

yep. where they are hosted is down it appears. Ah.. i see.. yeah.. probebly better to NOT use Facebook as a image hoster. the references have probebly been changed as they do fairly regularly..

symphonicpoet

^Ah, gotcha. Well, I look forward to learning what I'm missing when you or the host are able to fix it. Image hosting is always a problem. I use Flickr, where I have a paid account, and imgur, where I use the free version. Both have free and subscription options. I think Google might also be a viable option if done correctly.

igirisujin

I finished a crew member to join the Albino Ork. (I then promptly put my post into the wrong thread, sorry).

Fq74vxYagAIDo3v

Orjetax

I like the albino Ork a lot. Non-standard Ork skin tones are very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

igirisujin

I have finished a few more figures to join the albino ork. They are not all Oldhammer, but they are part of the crew.

FrdhWGOaAAAWVry

FrdhWP6aQAA7DbS

Fqs4LHtakAAnJ-8

igirisujin

The female figure is Hello Cathy a limited edition resin mini by Maow miniatures. She is a great figure. I have a few of their limited edition resin figures sitting in my to paint pile.

EricF

Administrator
Lovely set of figures, liking the yellow. That old Squat has been on my wish list for some time. Hello Cathy is cool, I've also got a handful of Maow Miniatures in the pile (a few figures and some of their Monster paint pots), they are wonderfully quirky sculpts.

igirisujin

EricF":390hcmto said:
Lovely set of figures, liking the yellow. That old Squat has been on my wish list for some time. Hello Cathy is cool, I've also got a handful of Maow Miniatures in the pile (a few figures and some of their Monster paint pots), they are wonderfully quirky sculpts.

I bought the squat when it first came out, and Iron bonce has sat in my lead pile for thirty odd years. I have quite a lot of old lead that needs painting, so the resin gets pushed to the back, but I thought it was time Cathy was painted.

Back