Fimm's painted models

symphonicpoet

^^Ooh, I love it! I've done some full army shots, but I've never worked my own mug into one of them. Maybe I ought to do that one of these days. :) Great looking army, well presented, on a gorgeous table in a pleasant space, and made even better with a happy oldhammerer smiling behind it. Well done Fimm! McCool indeed!

Fimm McCool

even better with a happy oldhammerer smiling behind it.
Thanks. It's a reference to the army shots in Warhammer Armies. I was trying to strike Kev Adams' pose. Fun fact - although presented as his army, the o&g force in the book actually belonged to Bryan Ansell. Kev has never had a full army and has never played Warhammer.

Raedwald

Glorious! I know there’ve been some great goblin armies over the years, but I don’t feel like I’m exaggerating to say this is the best… ever!
The aesthetic and the original conversions make this so in my eyes. Hobby heaven.

Fimm McCool

Lovely stuff, brilliant looking army. The almost luminous spiders are great.
I actually used luminous paint! Wanted them to be as bright as possible.

Now the night gobbos are done I have been finishing off odd bits from my other armies. First up... some more goblins! But goblins of a different sort.

hobgobs2.jpg

hobgobs3.jpg

hobgobs4.jpg

symphonicpoet

The pack ponies are an especially nice touch. I'm a sucker for a good civilian. And draft animals count as civilians, right? Very adaptable and quite useful looking. :)

Back