Fimm's painted models

ManicMan

I think the markings are kinda the difference between someone who can do display standard miniature work for his army, then someone who just toys around and tries their best ^_^ I'm getting better but I'm sure if I got enough skull or kinda desire to get that good on mass.

Fimm McCool

Just give it a bash on a couple of models. Thin but not too watery paint, a decent point to the brush and simplify the geometric shapes. You'd be surprised how a couple of marks on three or four models out of a unit of 20 makes it feel like they all have them.

Fimm McCool

More gobbos for your entertainment. As always hit The Blog.

Hydra2.jpg

Spearsd5.jpg
Spearsd1.jpg

FanaticsE1.jpg

It always startles me with your goblins; although you are using the "wrong" color scheme, and I would expect to think "What is this?", you use details, characteristics, chichés, whatever that still make you think "night goblin" immediately.

Besides great painting skill, also great artistic skill :)

Fimm McCool

There's more to a night gobbo than a black dress. ;) I think it's hard to paint a Kev gobbo and not have it look classic. If you try hard (paint it as a smurf or in white caucasian skin tone) you can disguise them but you have to want to.

Back