• Hexagonal

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Paisley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symphonicpoet

Sleepysod":1s704vb8 said:
Oh they are a great range. Anyone know if these have ever been sold in UK?

As I think about it I bet Brian would be more than happy to ship anywhere in the world. I can ask, but they have a contact button on the Upstream Games House site.

Anyway, please feel free to add the badge to your signature lines:

https://i.imgur.com/L0QJQ5I.jpg

I can provide instructions, but I think all of you have done this before. I'll give this a few days for late entries to arrive or for folks to respond, but I figure we can have a drawing here shortly. And then start thinking about a 2022 project! :)

symphonicpoet

Sleepysod":1t4m1cy8 said:
inchmurrin":1t4m1cy8 said:
That badge is so appropriate in too many ways.

Very true!

That was what I was aiming for. I figured the entire theme this year was a touch uncanny, so why not run with it? I suppose I'm rather a fan of gallows humor. If you can't laugh with the dead and dying who can you laugh with? I think they like it. (I'm quite sure of it in some cases.) So we can laugh as we mourn our honored dead.

And make them zombies. That we love. ;)

(Please eat my brains slowly folks. I love you. I do. But . . . I'm still using them for a while. All evidence to the contrary aside.)

symphonicpoet

(To the tune of Chim Chimney.)

Nurg nur-ga-lee, nurg nur-ga-lee, nurgle's disease,
His children are lucky as lucky can be.
Nurg nur-ga-lee, nurg nur-ga-lee, nurgle for you,
Good luck will rub off when I shakes hands with you.
Or blow me a kiss and that's lucky too!

In seriousness, I'll do the drawing Saturday unless there's something else coming. (I'll remove myself from the running this year so as to avoid the conflict of interest.) So . . . speak now or forever hold your peace folks. And best luck to everyone!

inchmurrin

Please do not remove yourself from the draw you deserve the same chance as the rest of us and I'm sure we all trust you.
Oh and when can expect the demo and Youtube video, oops horrible thought Nurgle Tik Tok?

symphonicpoet

Sorry I'm a little slow. I was trying to make this bit of silly for the drawing and I managed to chop my own head off (photographically speaking.) Checked the framing and then completely forgot how the angles worked and walked out the top of the frame.

Anyway, without further ado, if you follow the url below there's a Yank heedlessly tap-dancing on the IP of two of the most famously suit happy companies in the English speaking world. (All while feigning a Cockney accent for a Forum largely populated by Brits.) It's all meant in good fun. There's absolutely no way anyone could milk any money out of it at all, least of all me. Please don't grass me out. ;)

https://youtu.be/srWsgCh_pOs

Spoiler alert: Inchmurrin lucked out again.

symphonicpoet

^I'll try to put more Oldhammerish content up. Maybe even do the Nurglishness right. :)

And Inchmurrin really is a lucky gent. This is the second time he's won! :)

symphonicpoet

inchmurrin":s3plu8g2 said:
Thanks all and the draw was a real highlight and yes he has another subscriber!

Glad you liked it. I really am a tad embarrassed that I cut off my own head, but to do it again I'd have had to fake the die roll. (Not that it's really visible anyway.)

twisted moon":s3plu8g2 said:
boo! fix! [cough] i mean congratulations inchmurrin.

This genuinely made me smile and laugh. Thank you for that. :)

Back