Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Hexagonal

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Paisley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symphonicpoet

Good! We'll have at least three then. (I'll add a zombie before end of year.) It may be a smaller group this year, but hopefully quality will make up for the lack of quantity. :)

Sleepysod

I think it’s the fun in taking part. Btw did you ever get that spaceship I sent you painted up? I was enjoying the shots that you did of the fleet over the planets surface? Time for a few more photos!

symphonicpoet

Bluey Zarzov":38avz618 said:
Totally forgot to post! Pls pm me the address and I'll get 'em on their way.

I'll gladly pm you as well, but I'm being alarmingly public about my name and address to make this work. It's in the first post and at least one other place in the thread, that said. I want folks to see it easily so they don't have to dig hither and yon:

This content can only be seen by Legacy Crew members

Sleepysod":38avz618 said:
I think it’s the fun in taking part. Btw did you ever get that spaceship I sent you painted up? I was enjoying the shots that you did of the fleet over the planets surface? Time for a few more photos!

Derp! No, nothing painted yet. After I painted that first batch of ships in the spring I pretty much sat out the summer and now the fall. I painted one building that needs posting, but that's about it. Time for me to get cracking!

Last edited by a moderator:

twisted moon

i wandered around battleground wargames show a couple of weekends ago looking for a suitable miniature without any luck. when i got home i had a flash of inspiration and realised i already had something suitable.

a flintloque 55512 death guard which i got as a free sample with an alternative armies order many years (probably decades) ago.
sorry about the poor photo. you can't tell but he has brown trousers, green jacket and a fur hat with lilac cuffs, epaulettes and pompom. hopefully the new owner will make that clear in the group photo.

he went in the post this afternoon.
if my quick count is correct we're on track for seven figures, which is apropos.

Attachments

• Kryptovski Death Guard1.jpg
    Kryptovski Death Guard1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 565
  • Kryptovski Death Guard2.jpg
    Kryptovski Death Guard2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 565

symphonicpoet

I'm a little behind on updating everyone, but submissions are arriving rapidly.

9z5TZOp.jpg

symphonicpoet

Okay, here's the band as they presently stand:

DjmpSPT.jpg

I believe that's the entries from epicsatsuma, Bluey Zarzov, Sleepysod, inchmurrin, twisted moon, and myself. Is there anything else still in transit?

I do not believe I have anything from Lord Chaotl Oml, vonkortez, or Plaiecivile. Please correct me if I'm wrong. And I won't hold the drawing until I know we have everything. I'll ask another mod to pull a name out of the hat. Happy holidays from the crew to everyone! I'll get working on a badge. :)

symphonicpoet

Sleepysod":j31eo4dc said:
Is your guy the one with the yellow bandana? He’s a cool mini - where is he from?

Indeed, that's my submission. I think the bandana is just the rim of his hat, but it's hard to say. It's one of the Karr-keel zombies, Heinrich De Bolsak, gotten from the great lord of Karr-Keel himself. And sculpted by none other than Kev Adams, so they're straight up legit Oldhammer zombies. Just not especially old.

Back