Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Hexagonal

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Paisley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symphonicpoet

So the theme is Papa Nurgle and the Plague Zombie Special. Beeeg surprise that! ;) Since violet (or purple) and green was about the only suggestion I think we can dispense with the formalities of a vote.

Sign up in the comments of this thread. I'll edit the top post to write you in so's folks know what we've got so far when they sign up.

SymphonicPoet: a plague zombie (most likely of Kar Keel)
epicsatsuma: RoC Nurgle Guy
inchmurrin: plague zombie
Sleepysod: a C18 zombie
Lord Chaotl Oml: a zombie
vonkortez: TBD
Bluey Zarzov: a metal plague bearer and a plastic plague zombie
Plaiecivile: furry dwarven slug centaur champion of Nurgle

To submit your entries please mail them to:

David Ackerman
925 Wilmington Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63111
USA

I'll have another mod draw a winner out of the hat and mail the lot to the lucky individual.
Viel Glück, bonne chance, chúc may mắn, and best luck to everyone, whatever your native tongue.

epicsatsuma

Cool - count me in. I'm sure I've a RoC nurgle guy somewhere I could paint up :)

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

epicsatsuma

symphonicpoet":1qjizdgj said:
^Done! Got you down for one Nurgle guy. :)
I had a rummage around and found this guy. He'll do!
10713a97bac8234f1991f084783728b8.jpg

Sleepysod

great choice - I'm going to search out a C18 zombie I think (not that I own one at the moment but have always wanted to paint one)

Plaiecivile

My paint desk is finaly back in operation!
I am getting on board this year with a contribution that will also serve my good old "Bestiary of the Exalted and Unfortunate" project.

From the Nurgle list of champions:
495 --- Dwarf --- Limb loss (both legs), rapid regeneration, furry, bestial face- beast of nurgle

And since he wont have legs, I'll make him a slug centaur ;)

symphonicpoet

inchmurrin":f6984wdh said:
Arghh What about my plague zombie?

Doh! My fault entirely. I've got you in right behind epicsatsuma where you should have been in the first place. (No real reason there. Just putting people down in the order they declare their intentions.) Please accept my sincere apologies. And thank you for pointing out my oversight.

Plaiecivile":f6984wdh said:
My paint desk is finaly back in operation!
I am getting on board this year with a contribution that will also serve my good old "Bestiary of the Exalted and Unfortunate" project.

From the Nurgle list of champions:
495 --- Dwarf --- Limb loss (both legs), rapid regeneration, furry, bestial face- beast of nurgle

And since he wont have legs, I'll make him a slug centaur ;)

Elaborate! Done!

symphonicpoet

Bluey Zarzov":jt05qc9n said:
are we doing round or square bases?

I added in a poll to run for two weeks on bases. It'll be at the beginning of the thread. Go vote. Because I'm in a mercurial mood I included Paisley. If by some odd happenstance Paisley happens to win I'll assume that means we need to run the vote adding some other option suggested later and subtracting Paisley.

Plaiecivile

symphonicpoet":cl6lglkx said:
Bluey Zarzov":cl6lglkx said:
are we doing round or square bases?

I added in a poll to run for two weeks on bases. It'll be at the beginning of the thread. Go vote. Because I'm in a mercurial mood I included Paisley. If by some odd happenstance Paisley happens to win I'll assume that means we need to run the vote adding some other option suggested later and subtracting Paisley.

I am currently in the difficult process of choosing between giving my obvious vote
to square or exploiting the " paisley glitch" you introduced just to see where it goes :grin:

...Nah I'll keep my focus on the entry!

epicsatsuma

WIP pics ok to post here? I'm ploughing through mine already - I'm using it as a refresher from the pile of orks I'm trying to get through.

epicsatsuma

To be fair, I've mashed on through and painted him up already a bit heavy handed on the chest piece outline, so that may get fixed tomorrow, but otherwise - done.

I'll wait for a dryer day, give him a varnish and pop him in the post...
bcfc47d3d247a1030ac9ebb1dfc27679.jpg

Back