Inchmurrin's Oldhammer fantasy gallery

inchmurrin

And it's back to the Pantheon of Chaos with a couple of the truly chaotic ones.

Firstly a horse headed human reminisant of the original pre slotta beastmen. I've gone for a red base rather than the blue or nauturalistic (realy did I just type that?) on the Pantheon site.

1151746173_o.jpg

1151746175_o.jpg

1151746177_o.jpg

Together with his more lizardmanish pal SS'Hiven the Despoiler

1151746169_o.jpg
1151746160_o.jpg

1151746165_o.jpg

As always comments and criticism encouraged.

ManicMan

looks more horned horse then unicorn but really nice job on them ^_^ and good timing.. only earlier talking about back when Chaos was more random and chaos-y

inchmurrin

looks more horned horse then unicorn but really nice job on them ^_^ and good timing.. only earlier talking about back when Chaos was more random and chaos-y
Yes I agree in fact my granddaughter thinks she has a similar My LIttle Pony and suggested he needed some balloons like hers - she's a teenager obsessed with Red Dead Redemption which may explain the connection!

ManicMan

Yes I agree in fact my granddaughter thinks she has a similar My LIttle Pony and suggested he needed some balloons like hers - she's a teenager obsessed with Red Dead Redemption which may explain the connection!
I only really know G1 MYL and then not fantastic.. I'm a care bears fan ^_^ (So I would have gone with a Noble heart horse colour scheme.. but again, mostly G1 care Bears.. some of the remakes (and even the last series of Care Bears Family) went a bit iffy for me.. Oh and if I could find some nice enough figures, I would have a small skirmish group of Care bears inspired figures ^_^

symphonicpoet

Okay, the connection between Red Dead Redemption, Warhammer, and My Little Pony is absolutely priceless. With a little luck maybe she'll even agree to push some models and roll some dice. (But maybe only if you add the balloons?) Love it! They look great Inchmurrin. Proper chaos. Colorful and dangerous.

inchmurrin

Yes it's more chaos types!!!!

Firstly Khalass a Pantheon of Chaos champion, I'm using a predominantly green pallette these days for some reason.

1152862879_o.jpg

1152862878_o.jpg

Next up one of Diego's monsters the Rotten Cyclops looks rather like a big version of a GW product, or am I wrong?

1152862881_o.jpg

1152862880_o.jpg

And lastly a non Pantheon mini Chaos Sorcerer of familiar look from Heroquest whose manufacturer my old mind has forgotten! Help with id would be most welcome.

1152862877_o.jpg

1152862876_o.jpg

AS always comments and criticism encouraged.

EricF

Administrator
Very nice, Rotten Cyclops certainly would not look out of place leading a unit of plague bearers.

symphonicpoet

Looking good! That first Pantheon of Chaos fellow is particularly well done. Keep it up! Your stuff is getting better all the time. :)

Back