2024 Legacy Signup: The Great Escape in Space

epicsatsuma

Here's my submission (a Satyr Studio sculpt).
Hopefully I'll pop some paint on him this week...
98e9d522a90561c89b4fb42d0311b465.jpg

Sent from my FP4 using Tapatalk

epicsatsuma

I think I might snip the tab off him and put a pin in his foot.
That might be easiest for the diorama?

Sent from my FP4 using Tapatalk

ManicMan

putting me to shame as after a bit of a spurt on my mini, it's... going very slowly ^_^;
great job though. Love how the work on the face is really bring out the stereotypical camp commander with being a bit boney facially

EricF

Administrator
Seems I'm collecting things UK wise this year (the others are looking lovely in the display cabinet right now). I'll PM you my address, or if you happen to be at BOYL I'll be there Friday evening and Saturday until lunchtime ...

dazza36

Seems I'm collecting things UK wise this year (the others are looking lovely in the display cabinet right now). I'll PM you my address, or if you happen to be at BOYL I'll be there Friday evening and Saturday until lunchtime ...
PM please

EricF

Administrator
Finally got back to modelling/painting/weathering the prison camp. I think I'm calling this just about done. I might add the odd extra little bit, but I think it will do as a backdrop. So far it has four inhabitants! (five I guess if you count the tunnel nurgling I added)

starlag-iii.jpg

Will do some proper photos when I eventually get my camera out again to show off the contributions so far. Hopefully it's in the spirit of the old dioramas (although not in McVey's league!) where is sorta makes sense, but not too much sense! It's been quite good fun building it and using up a few odds and ends.

@dazza36 just wanted to check if you'd sent over your mini, not had any new arrivals and I wasn't sure if I should start to worry!

Geroak II

Excellent piece! Love the backdrop of pastel shaded sunset and all the details scattered around (hermit nurgling is adorable).
Really top job all in all. 8-)

Back