WFB 3rd Edition in 10/12mm

Some baggage for my Stirland lads!!

b2-1.jpg

b1-1.jpg

b3-1.jpg

ManicMan

nice. and very civilised them Stirlanders.. Not a bit of graffiti or posters in sight (while not many are known to still exist, Medieval times were FULL of bill posters and graffiti). Good to see some of the Empire is quite civilised though ^_^

nice. and very civilised them Stirlanders.. Not a bit of graffiti or posters in sight (while not many are known to still exist, Medieval times were FULL of bill posters and graffiti). Good to see some of the Empire is quite civilised though ^_^

Thanks.
I have got some to add truth be told.
But this is also a competition entry and time was running out. I will add detritus at some point.

Padre

I have baggage galore. But I don't have linens drying on a line, and a pig, and stones around my cauldrons. I don't have those little touches.

A while back I made a cemetery.

c3.JPG
But for Part Two of my WFB Campaign: Warm Ale and Mud, I need a small crypt/mausoleum. So I quickly made one out of small bricks, cardboard, balsa wood, liquid green stuff and a couple of 3d printed details.

Not a great standard of scratchbuilding, but it was a 30 minute build which is a win in my book.
pxt3fg4a1uwzw4nntpmo72kx4p8fq88y.JPG

vjnkgakra56yg12y2ym9shuv4cmk4vp7.JPG

yhd06s9vw7isqr3ek1f36059iumcf7pi.JPG

m2okdzwe9b5xorwln83eakj19vv9av45.JPG

Back