Lead Belt Lounger
Vassal
So only the last 2 painted this month but is a complete unit to add to the army
We have a basically similar colour scheme for Gnawdoom! That’s just spooky.![]()

So only the last 2 painted this month but is a complete unit to add to the army
We have a basically similar colour scheme for Gnawdoom! That’s just spooky.![]()
Duuude, that's a rat infestation! And totally rad.
They are of course taken from amongst the original c46 chaos ratmen.
They like pointing a lot, Skaven.
... a complete unit to add to the army

Get well soon! Top paintage too!I've been in and out the hospital for the last week so no painting and no chance of getting a lead skaven painted for this challenge (I gave my skavens to my friends kids years ago).
But I'll link this, just in case you fancy see how I'll paint them (I hereby pledge to paint the guy in the rear cover of 4th ed bestiary, when I found one).
can't help ya.. I got the figure, and he doesn't really fit in with my Poison wind unit but I only have one so he'll be painted up at some point.I've been in and out the hospital for the last week so no painting and no chance of getting a lead skaven painted for this challenge (I gave my skavens to my friends kids years ago).
But I'll link this, just in case you fancy see how I'll paint them (I hereby pledge to paint the guy in the rear cover of 4th ed bestiary, when I found one).
fun cheat ^_^Here is my Skavetember effort and how it fits with his older brothers.
It would be really interesting to see how a unit of globadiers gets on. Quite a high risk of gassing each other with deviating throws...do the masks help at all?So only the last 2 painted this month but is a complete unit to add to the army
![]()
Beautiful (in a skaven-y way) - also like that you've done virtually the exact same conversion of the leaders stick bearer I didHere is my Skavetember effort and how it fits with his older brothers.
Beautiful (in a skaven-y way) - also like that you've done virtually the exact same conversion of the leaders stick bearer I did![]()
I think I'm going to have to get over my fear of my painting being a bit meh and submit something for this challenge.
these are based on the colour scheme from the second edition combat cards
I've been in and out the hospital for the last week ...
Made a little progress.
Here is my Skavetember effort and how it fits with his older brothers.


Hah! Loads of cats around here but too well fed and no instinct! Wife saw a large one 'drop off' our bird table last night. This time of year when either last hurrah bbq left sausages attracts them to the estate, or flooded out & off the nearby farms (usual after heavy rain). 🐀 🐀 🐀 Or maybe it was that strange green meteorite that fell from Morrslieb?One of our cats (Hinata) has really entered into the spirit of Skavtember by 'treating' us to a freshly slain rat left on the back doorstep or in the front room nearly every night this week. One of them was nearly as big as she is.
Please note that we use the forum's account upgrades mechanism to apply the badges and some of the wording is rather tied to the assumption payments are being made.
Please be assured there are no payments made or funds taken for this despite the generic thank you "for buying" messages after clicking the button!
Your badge will last for about eleven months and expire around the time of the challenge next year. You'll get a notification telling you your "upgrade" has expired, but not helpfully which one!