Skavtember

thank you. i've done it again.

Skaven slaves13a.jpg

i think that empties my slave-pit, although i still need some drivers (i may steal some from other units and look to back fill).

Skaven slaves13b.jpg

these are all from the sets linked in my previous post.
 
Those are nice. Just got some of the Warhammer Quest plastic ones in the bio strip right now ... although I doubt they'll see paint for a while.
 
Duuude, that's a rat infestation! And totally rad.
I'll never have enough Skaven for a proper swarm so I don't see any need to mount them on square bases - they'll never be enough to rank up anyway. So I can have them on round bases like Advanced Heroquest. I'll do all of those eventually and one of these is even here already! Yeah, I've done Skavtember, take a look-see:
skavtember.jpg
Two large elite Black Skaven and proper officers for a skaven war party or something like that. They are of course taken from amongst the original c46 chaos ratmen.
 
I'm only missing Skree the Slaver and the champion with the raised jezzail gun - and both of those aren't even listd, haha. Everything else I want, I have. Eventual goal is to have a small warband for AHQ, Mordheim and stuff like that. But Orks first!
 
^_^; I was gonna say them two weren't listed, but yeah. From the ones they list... only 1 I don't have.. that's kinda annoying. Scathe, the Warpfire Thrower Gunner (I only have a Warpfire thrower barrel carrier). Out of the original 19, I'm only missing 2, then there are some later 87 ones (The September releases, the October releases and a hand full of others of interest)
 
Gnawdoom and Leader/Warlock with Jezzail painted up. Gnawdoom has clearly stopped to ask for directions. Might squeeze in one more this month from my Skaven characters heap. There’s an HHG one in there which I’m tempted to call Travis. They like pointing a lot, Skaven.
 

Attachments

  • Skaven 1.jpeg
    Skaven 1.jpeg
    319.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Skaven 2.jpeg
    Skaven 2.jpeg
    408.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Skaven 3.jpeg
    Skaven 3.jpeg
    292 KB · Views: 8
  • Skaven 4.jpeg
    Skaven 4.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 8
So only the last 2 painted this month but is a complete unit to add to the army

skaven114.jpg
 
Back
Top