Old School Necromunda

Thank you both.

Finished the two scratch built Plasma Regulators. For use in both Necromunda and 40K...so not too much rust and weathering.

UnjSKEw.jpg

PX4f4uV.jpg

K88yVFn.jpg

w6zVoGC.jpg

lCQd5kt.jpg

RiClpnK.jpg

8lmPNua.jpg

EnL472J.jpg

Cheers...

CB

Thank you epicsatsuma, symphonicpoet, and twisted moon

Finished another five Eschers for a second gang...the guys better follow through on their commitment to show up to play. Since I am painting up a second gang so they can each play a girl gang.
lJTeRaB.jpg

eQWnGY7.jpg

OTX0yTY.jpg

fPGbbzQ.jpg

qfpMRdJ.jpg

tC2amXy.jpg

Cheers,

CB

Thanks twisted moon.

Apologies that I have been quiet for six months, had no access for a month and a half and then had to relearn a few things to finish these.

Finished five more old metal Eschers.
QGpBfnO.jpg

JPHHL82.jpg

p4042YP.jpg

BViL9UR.jpg

93Gz8ro.jpg

pbvOQw0.jpg

Cheers,

CB

EricF

Administrator
Some brilliant scatter terrain you've made there. I like what you've done with the tarps, I must try that I think (although I have just embarked on a new bit of terrain that will take a while). Will you treat us to some action shots of the terrain and your gangs? The collection must be looking pretty awesome now.

Speaking of gangs I found my Van Saar gang, I'd painted more than I thought (3 models)! Certainly looking back over your thread I feel inspired and I might have to migrate them further up the pile so they see the light of day again before too long...

Back