ManicMan
Lord
Okay, a few days late from the public sale but the third annual Oakbound Advent calendar is out:
oakbound.co.uk
Now, this one looks pretty interesting in that I'm not quite sure where it's going (cause I don't open before December ^_^). I mean, only 4 Metal Miniatures, and the nice large resin boat.. but 18 Mystery Boxes.. ohh.. I think (not that I was much bothered) maybe some people were annoyed that last years small items were counted as miniatures, don't know. Also this year they are able to release a book with it instead of online for the days book/rules.
As normal, a Solo adventure, but this time you play as a Gnawloch, the not-quite-so-chaos-based Ratman who are known for there trading (and stealing of stuff to trade) via there subterranean tunnels. When it comes to Midwinter, they decide to spread 'goodwill' by giving gifts to others. OF course they are nice honest traders, look, if they weren't, would they give away free presents? But can they deliver the presents to the right people and get back home in time? without running into things like the fishy Bucca?
I'll be doing a daily opening post in December. sure, got tons of time until then but you might want to think about picking up a copy as stocks are limited.
Deep Midwinter: Oakbound Advent-ure Calendar 2026
In the Deep Midwinter, frosty winds did moan. Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone... Meanwhile, in subterranean tunnels below, the gnawlochs are preparing for midwinter celebrations. One in particular will be chosen for a special task- a race against the clock to deliver gifts to all the…
oakbound.co.uk
Now, this one looks pretty interesting in that I'm not quite sure where it's going (cause I don't open before December ^_^). I mean, only 4 Metal Miniatures, and the nice large resin boat.. but 18 Mystery Boxes.. ohh.. I think (not that I was much bothered) maybe some people were annoyed that last years small items were counted as miniatures, don't know. Also this year they are able to release a book with it instead of online for the days book/rules.
As normal, a Solo adventure, but this time you play as a Gnawloch, the not-quite-so-chaos-based Ratman who are known for there trading (and stealing of stuff to trade) via there subterranean tunnels. When it comes to Midwinter, they decide to spread 'goodwill' by giving gifts to others. OF course they are nice honest traders, look, if they weren't, would they give away free presents? But can they deliver the presents to the right people and get back home in time? without running into things like the fishy Bucca?
I'll be doing a daily opening post in December. sure, got tons of time until then but you might want to think about picking up a copy as stocks are limited.