Wilbur the Red
Lord
Oh, no. It’s just Niblet from Grom the Paunch’s box. We had a duplicate so I glued him to a regular base.Is that a 40k conversion?
Oh, no. It’s just Niblet from Grom the Paunch’s box. We had a duplicate so I glued him to a regular base.Is that a 40k conversion?
Nice zits!
They all look great! What material did you use for the banner?My (younger) friends said this looked like One Piece and I can't unsee it now. (still WIP)
It's supposed to be Spike's regiment's banner.
I'll write down a full post on that, because it was a strange material a friend gave me (only some samples) and now he has left that job IDK the name of the thing.They all look great! What material did you use for the banner?
There are plenty of orcs (and forest goblins) waiting for that.nice work, but a month early.