MY LITTLE TREASURES

Heyer

Naagruz":q4yid1r5 said:
Truly amazing. I don't think I'd ever have the courage to get all my unpainted minis onto shelves. All of those little lead eyeballs, watching silently, waiting for paint. :shock:

Thanks for sharing your collection with us!

I will try to take pictures of each shelve,so you can see better te litte lead eyeballs :mrgreen: ,thanks for looking,soon you will also see painted mniatures from at least 15 years ago :lol: .

Whitesun

Lovely, fantastic stuff! I have 2 of the same IKEA display cabinet too, but sadly, without the minis being packed in so close together!

Also, may be a good idea to prime the unpainted ones quickly, I could be wrong, but I see some that are showing signs of lead rot. I hope it's just tarnish, but better safe then sorry!

Nice collection, so many stuff there I would love to get my grubby mitts on.

One question, do you file down the bases of the non slotta figures before mounting them on the base? Thanks!

Heyer

Hi,i do not file down the bases i just glue them in the base and apply some filling when are painted to smooth the base.

Whitesun":yzfszumw said:
Lovely, fantastic stuff! I have 2 of the same IKEA display cabinet too, but sadly, without the minis being packed in so close together!

Also, may be a good idea to prime the unpainted ones quickly, I could be wrong, but I see some that are showing signs of lead rot. I hope it's just tarnish, but better safe then sorry!

Nice collection, so many stuff there I would love to get my grubby mitts on.

One question, do you file down the bases of the non slotta figures before mounting them on the base? Thanks!

Thantsants

None of you are thinking ahead far enough - Heyer will be the man to know when civilisation falls and the zombie apocalypse comes.

Think about how much ammo you could make with that lot and because they aren't painted you wouldn't feel so bad melting them down! :lol:

Or would you go down with your collection Heyer? ;)

Seriously impressive collection there - and the painted bits look fantastic!

Heyer

Thantsants":pxj7oqww said:
None of you are thinking ahead far enough - Heyer will be the man to know when civilisation falls and the zombie apocalypse comes.

Think about how much ammo you could make with that lot and because they aren't painted you wouldn't feel so bad melting them down! :lol:

Or would you go down with your collection Heyer? ;)

Seriously impressive collection there - and the painted bits look fantastic!

Thanks for your kind words :grin: .who needs ammo when you hace a nice baseball bat or a hammer or acrossbow....so many alternatives to choose.
Let 's see if i can find time to upload more painted miniatures of my begginings.

DaImp

I really need to get a shelf like that made so I can store all my miniatures proudly. It really is sad that no one gets to see 90% of what I have.

Heyer

DaImp":208u5xqs said:
I really need to get a shelf like that made so I can store all my miniatures proudly. It really is sad that no one gets to see 90% of what I have.
Hi,you can get that shelf in IKEA,ca not rember the name :?: ,and mabye are discontinued,not sure but here in spain is not avaliable any more.

Back