MY LITTLE TREASURES

Heyer

???????????? :?: :?: :?: :?: sorry i did not understand you? :?: :?: :?: i would like to take better pictures of each shelf,feel free to tell me your preferences and i can manage something,i have organized each shelf in chaos warriors,dwarfs,space marines,fighters,big monsters,ogres,trolls...

Dreamfish":3pu0xajs said:
That's a lot of lead. Daddy, can you get the one on the back row second shelf from the top ;)

Heyer

8-) 8-) 8-) yes it ishard to get some miniatures,but i can take of all the shelve as a block

Fimm McCool":3lfx3g1s said:
I think he was meaning because the shelves are pretty packed and that's a hard place to get a hand to! :lol:

Dreamfish

Administrator
Fimm McCool":2fj9hg8r said:
I think he was meaning because the shelves are pretty packed and that's a hard place to get a hand to! :lol:
What Fimm McCool said. Sorry if I was too cryptic.

phreedh

Heyer":1dk522ab said:
do not need focus,i need time,no wife,no blittle boy,no stupid things to do at home... ;)
Exactly my position. Last year I was on parental leave january - april. At the start of june I had 44 minis painted since january. This year, I have painted 9 all in all - with 4 almost done and a few half way there.

Then again, my wife made me pancakes this morning - so it's not all bad. :grin:

Hehe, that seems to be the way of things. I have another baby on its way and we just got a dog as well so it's goodbye to my brushes and paints, hope to see you again when I retire;)

Heyer

[/quote]Then again, my wife made me pancakes this morning - so it's not all bad. :grin:[/quote]

Why allways win us with our stomachs? :grin: they are cruel,they are like the Hansel and Gretel witch,want to eat us :lol:

Heyer

vintagephreak":4x44gxig said:
Hehe, that seems to be the way of things. I have another baby on its way and we just got a dog as well so it's goodbye to my brushes and paints, hope to see you again when I retire;)
Mabye when we retire we can meet all together in a nursing home,and talk bout old battles,brushes and poison miniatures.

fuljason

oh wow really really impressive collection, lots of classic miniatures, do you not paint them too? I seems such a waste :?

Heyer

Would you say Smaug that all his treasure is a waste just because he lies on the top of that shiny mountain of gold sleeping? 8-)

fuljason":1otavimt said:
oh wow really really impressive collection, lots of classic miniatures, do you not paint them too? I seems such a waste :?

Naagruz

Truly amazing. I don't think I'd ever have the courage to get all my unpainted minis onto shelves. All of those little lead eyeballs, watching silently, waiting for paint. :shock:

Thanks for sharing your collection with us!

Back