MY LITTLE TREASURES

Heyer

Here is a teaser of my little treasures,i will try to take better pictures when i have more time,enjoy.

phreedh

Forwarded to my wife with a "see, I could be worse!". =)

Great displays, now get them suckers painted! ;)

finarfin

Quite impressive !!!
Makes me want to dig it out to find the very rare ones...
I wish I have the same somewhere :cry:

A+

Fimm McCool

Wowzers... how do your floorboards stand the strain?! If you ever feel like the task of painting it all up is too daunting I'm sure the good folks here will be happy to ease the burden!

Heyer

Hi,thanks for the kind coments.I think i may not have the time to paint all that lead,just have time to buy or trade for more :mrgreen: .
My wife is not so happy but man....i do not have other vicious habits :grin: ,and it is nicely displayed and not justin awful brown boxes,my only limit is the amount of miniatures i am able to fit in that shelves ;) (untill i find another hide box to fit them,but do not tell my wife,she would kill me :lol: ).
If somebody want to experience the joy of painting old lead,please contact me but,do not expect money,i need it to buy more poison lead :mrgreen: ,thanks for looking.

Heyer

phreedh":2z5omkzl said:
Forwarded to my wife with a "see, I could be worse!". =)

Great displays, now get them suckers painted! ;)

It can ALLWAYS be worse :grin: ,and you are one of the person who contributed to it,remember the heatbreaker half orc? :)

Heyer

DAGabriel":33pdyr78 said:
How about locking you in a room for a year and setting you to paint all that?
Nice collection.

Mmmmmm...one year?not enough time :mrgreen:

PD:i arrived home and guess what i found?a little package from usa with 6 marauder fighters,i love to make grow my pile of lead :mrgreen:

Heyer

Zhu Bajie":2ljfrvh2 said:
very nice! are the shelves on rollers?
hi,the glass shelves are on this

the ones i use are larger than the pictured ones,mine are 3,5cm large.They fit perfectly in the IKEA cabinet.

axiom

Nice collection but it really needs some paint! Try some groups of related figures e.g. Elric & friends to give you some focus ;)

Heyer

axiom":eswc1gar said:
Nice collection but it really needs some paint! Try some groups of related figures e.g. Elric & friends to give you some focus ;)
HI,do not need focus,i need time,no wife,no blittle boy,no stupid things to do at home... ;) ,there is nothing i would love more than paint some of my beloved miniatures :razz: .
Mabye tomorrow i can show you some of my painted ones.

ardyer

Do you mind if I get your address, and preferably the dates for your next vacation? I swear I have no malicious intentions :lol:

Back