GorkaMorka RT Bash

axiom

Can my Brat bike participate too out of interest? Happy for him to be used by anyone wanting to join in who doesn't have a vehicle.

Asslessman

axiom":3ojxtqhm said:
Can my Brat bike participate too out of interest? Happy for him to be used by anyone wanting to join in who doesn't have a vehicle.

The biker should be on the table. One good reason is that moment when in the game the Bratt car will :
1) get shot in the back by a canon mounted on a slow Killdozer
2) get torn by the spikes on the front
3) get crushed to bits under the Killdozer tracks
4) get desecrated by empty beer cans and insults from the Killdozer crew.

For that very moment, we will all be looking at Mr Bratt Bike to see if he keeps his cool, panache and posh attitude of his (if he just continues making a stupid duckface, lights a fag and raises the tape recorder volume, he's my personnal hero but that is very unlikely)

cheetor

whiskey priest":2kn7uiv7 said:
I wonder who you two are talking about?

Tea lights ordered....

Ha, ha!

Actually, it was a genuine shout out to see if anyone had anything suitable, rather than trying to imply that any one person should do it. I try to avoid implications, particularly on the internet.

All that said, I am pleased that a hobbyist with a solid record of solid output like you has taken it on WP, nice one :)

theottovonbismark":2kn7uiv7 said:
I have some 'splosion markers made for Epic Armageddon ready to go as it happens - 2 base sizes. I will post some pictures of them later and you can decide if they are suited.

And theres our contingency plan, good stuff.

axiom":2kn7uiv7 said:
Can my Brat bike participate too out of interest?

We will work something out as it would be a shame if a dedicated model such as that didnt get used. I do suspect that you will have fewer regular Bratts in play as a result of using the bike in addition to the car Axiom, or some other similar TBC trade off, possibly something more draconian. We need to keep an eye on how many upgrades/extra bikes etc are in play in this game. Its cool to have all the nice bits and pieces and add ons, but not so cool if the game takes four hours to finish and every single added thing adds time.

Think lean folks.

Asslessman

cheetor":cm1fiv3k said:
but not so cool if the game takes four hours to finish and every single added thing adds time.

totally not cool if it takes time on the confrontation game ! If we could keep this under the 3 hours that would be really good to give time for a time consuming game as I expect confrontation to be.

axiom

Asslessman":1phuhbpl said:
The biker should be on the table. One good reason is that moment when in the game the Bratt car will :
1) get gawped at from behind by the crew of a slow Killdozer
2) get envious glances due to the awesome hood scoop when seen from the front
3) get radical kudos as it dawns white wall tyres are just waaay cooler than tracks
4) get admiring looks and thumbs up from the Killdozer crew as they check out the bitchin' blazing orange custom paintwork

Fixed that for you JB ;)

cheetor

I got some explosion markers ready to go in under an hour while also BBQ-ing for three yesterday. They could be a bit better and they could definitely be photographed a little better (these are quick snaps), but they do the trick.

I wont be able to bring these on a plane to BOYL for GoMo for a few reasons, but they are simple, cheap and fast to make if any of you guys are up for it :)

2014-07-26-20-28-28.jpg

2014-07-26-21-46-20.jpg

2014-07-26-21-45-52.jpg

2014-07-26-22-49-02.jpg

Silly, but quite fun :)

I was considering using them for the other games as well, if flamers are used for instance. I'll get to work as soon as the tealights arrive :grin:

antipixi

whiskey priest":290g7r8u said:
Have you seen the new mad max trailer?

YES! Looks to contain plot elements from the old three mixed into one, but still very exciting. It'll be hard to be Mel Gibson's unhinged performance. After watching it, I had to really force myself to get on with my confrontation gang, rather than jumping straight to the vehicle.

Asslessman

I'm just wondering if it would be too much asking for backs for the cards so we can , you know... print them and have the feeling they're totally genuine? :roll:

Asslessman

Captain Crooks":1wpt6h39 said:
What went on the backs of these data sheets?

i'll be honest with you James. I have no frigging idea... What I do know though, is that I LOVE to see that when I type "Gorka morka data sheets" in Google, the first image result I have is that of the Killdozer... 8-)

If noone has anything we can make something quick with Mr Rab's logo (just like we did with the comabat cards) I know this is absolutely not essential and I am therefore ready to do it myself if it's a hassle.

Asslessman":2lrcpocx said:
Captain Crooks":2lrcpocx said:
What went on the backs of these data sheets?

i'll be honest with you James. I have no frigging idea... What I do know though, is that I LOVE to see that when I type "Gorka morka data sheets" in Google, the first image result I have is that of the Killdozer... 8-)

If noone has anything we can make something quick with Mr Rab's logo (just like we did with the comabat cards) I know this is absolutely not essential and I am therefore ready to do it myself if it's a hassle.

I'll look into it tomorrow night, my bed is calling me, hehe. I haven't had much sleep this week thanks to a certain teething baby that shall go unnamed, hence why I haven't finished my July dragon yet, or updated the D&D thread for days (eek, it must be killing you JB, sorry ;) ). I'll scramble back to the top of my hobby heap soon enough!

Asslessman

Captain Crooks":39s1yxct said:
I'll look into it tomorrow night, my bed is calling me, hehe. I haven't had much sleep this week thanks to a certain teething baby that shall go unnamed, hence why I haven't finished my July dragon yet, or updated the D&D thread for days (eek, it must be killing you JB, sorry ;) ). I'll scramble back to the top of my hobby heap soon enough!

The old 2nd ed vehicle cards (from which you got your vehicle sheets I suppose) had only more info in the back so we might stick with what we have now. Otherwise I'll just throw Mr Rab's logo over a black background and that will be more than OK. I don't want to make things harder than they need to be. Get teh sleep you deserve, I can totally sympathise with the teething baby thing. I just happen to have one such thing at home along with the 130dB screams oin the middle of the night.

axiom

Without wanting to be too much of a burden, is it possible to get my Biker Brat datacarded? :)

Biker+painted+2.JPG

I guess his motto might be "Burn baby, burn!" :grin:

Back