Fimm's painted models

Fimm McCool

Re: Fimm's Knavish Gallery!

You can see them better on the blog post. Yes they're crossbow-wielding Blood Dragons from RAFM.

symphonicpoet

Someone's been naughty!\ Lovely stuff all the way around. I love the leader, the banner bearer, and the dom leading around the orc particularly. Well done.

Fimm McCool

March's offering for the chaos gods:

AVvXsEg4QnpICh04Fxh_JFTFHIp9DY8WcZaB3m1NqgFjZPRnbSIkNSTC8ewmF1d8y2QLNjWY7YsLjWnH_rTmkbTxoZQ38_DsfLquAIjGqSuITV2OjCOjdbQlSCNxe50Oi_k-wCxNbsI9MWGA_SVZQHD3hDzth34GePF4fhTbKOQsUy8CFucHedaUIJmPWQ=w640-h382

http://fimmmccools.blogspot.com/2022/03/the-333-3rd-ed-challenge-chaos-warriors.html

Sleepysod

Lovely work. I used to own the Slanneshi champion with the point klan hat, heels and morning star. The previous owner had converted the pointing hand so that he had a green stuff sculpted yo-yo attached to it via a wire. Really wish I’d kept it. That whole champions range is an awesome set of minis

Fimm McCool

Sleepysod":22bo8xon said:
The previous owner had converted the pointing hand so that he had a green stuff sculpted yo-yo attached to it via a wire.

Awesome! What a great idea. :grin:

symphonicpoet

Sleepysod":btyvrqy6 said:
The previous owner had converted the pointing hand so that he had a green stuff sculpted yo-yo attached to it via a wire. Really wish I’d kept it.
I may have to file that idea away!

symphonicpoet

That really is a nice looking crew. :) The pink really ties them all together very well, even though it's a properly chaotic lot. Well done!

symphonicpoet

^Isn't he lovely? The combination of the brown skin and the black nose makes him look alarmingly like a junkyard dog. But I'll keep my distance if I throw him a bone.

Back