Dwarfs

Geroak II

Hahah those are great! :lol: They seem pretty chill about their predicament. Or maybe just busy pondering where to catch their next fly?
What role are you planning for them in your army? And who makes these lovely models? They would work a treat as alternative toads in Talisman...

epicsatsuma

There's from the Oldhammer Trading Page on Facebook, but they're also on the guys Etsy store:

You can see in the group pic how uneven the bases are. There's a few casting bubbles in the plumes, and one of the plumes - the red one, arrived broken.
But they are wonderful models!

Sent from my FP4 using Tapatalk

Geroak II

Thanks for the link. Seems like I wasn't too far off as toads are even mentioned to be inspired for Talisman.
Some other pretty sweet miniatures there, especially that dreg rat catcher looks neat and it's even metal. Sadly prices for their metal miniatures are not exactly competitive.

epicsatsuma

One more dwarf, which should make 10 more. Got five more to go, but they might be a while!
7c897d6522540471231b3e1aebf4e24f.jpg
e9dc70877eed1ed27c7d056f9b83ccf7.jpg

epicsatsuma

Funny story, that. My other half amazingly brought me the cabinet as a present, but then I wasn't 'allowed' it in the house it had to sit in the lockup. We've recently moved to a larger home, so now it sits nicely in a corner next to the bookshelf

epicsatsuma

Frustrating to have varnished this guy before absolutely completely dry, so he's a little blurry. Tried to redo the eyes after a glass of wine, which tbh, I shouldn't have done
fe6f6277194c5a0b91a5b38315781d87.jpg
d0091df916d415328d3c581644808201.jpg

dazza36

Lovely looking band of dwarfs. Super jealous of the Harrig the Wise model and lovely paint job on him. Never was a fan of the Marauder dwarf range but the paint job really helps tie them in with the Perry dwarfs.

EricF

Administrator
Catching up on threads. Wow, love these. The bright colours are awesome. They looked kbso good all ranked up.

Frogs rock ... Tempting so tempting.

Seeing some of the old *bright" minis at Foundry this year made me realise just how much I like the style.

Back