I think that army has a pretty big inspiration! Would be great to meet up next time I am down visiting my folks!These are brilliant mate. Reminds me of the late great Wayne England dwarf army from White Dwarf 135.
Will have to build up a coherent force to oppose them so I can restart our feud from the early 90s. I've still got pretty much all of my old Wood Elf army, wouldn't take much in the way of insults to get the two kicking lumps out of each other.
That army is such a delight.Reminds me of the late great Wayne England dwarf army from White Dwarf 135.
Column a, column bWayne’s or mine?? 😉
Wayne England's Dwarf army was surprising because it deviated from my expectations about what dwarfs were. Simultaneously striking but grounded blues & whites.Wayne’s or mine??
I do like your dwarfs & the mix of sculpts.Gave the clans people a good old wash! They are scrubbing up quite nicely! 😅