twisted moon
Moderator
UK Resin Print currently has a 20% sale.
The same here. Would love getting and painting itHoly cow! Wish I could justify dropping that kind of scratch. Neat find.
I'm part of that group through my wife's fb account and Tim always lists great pieces at sensible prices. I concur that this is the case, as well, but it just came up for sale at the wrong time for me, too🙄Tim is an ace guy btw. Stalwart of the community.
That's an interesting observation. I'm quite obviously not familiar at all with the model and don't have a definite perception of its actual size, therefore this potential issue never crossed my mind.Maybe weirdly it's a piece I have no desire to own. I get why it is (in)famous but to my eye it is TOO big. It doesn't look the same scale as other Citadel figures of the time. The LotR Smaug is big, but it feels like it fits in. The chicken dragon's scales and detailing make it appear more like a 75mm piece. To my eye anyway.