Webstore incoming !!! Would love your input

"high fashion meets gutter gang culture.
priceless ballgowns and industrial work suits were worn together, psychoactive jewellery and prison tattoos jostled for space under suits of transparent synthetic fur and discarded newspaper - a wild and extravagant culture unique to the Imperial penthouse."
 
Hmmmmm very interesting I can have a look into this, I'm not great at humans do always shy away from them haha but I've been doing more with my Dredd inspired stuff .... Speaking of kitsune I did sculpt one recently for a client
could you do them full armoured with full face helmets? how are you at armoured humans?

Haha I'm a huge planet of the apes fan so apes are on my list, there will be a few in my dystopian sci fi range "sector ng15" Which is a homage to the old citadel judge Dredd range and rogue trader
would you consider doing fantasy apemen? the classic plaent of the apes have great armour but all the proxies for them are gun totting so there are limitations on making Sun Wukong/Vanya style regiments
 
could you do them full armoured with full face helmets? how are you at armoured humans?


would you consider doing fantasy apemen? the classic plaent of the apes have great armour but all the proxies for them are gun totting so there are limitations on making Sun Wukong/Vanya style regiments
I'm fine with doing most stuff or give it a damn go haha armour yeah no problem , human faces not so much hahaha......fantasy apes on the other hand would definitely be up for that
 
I didn't get the stuff out my bag I had brought to sell at @spruconventionofficial Saturday due to how busy it was and my anxiety getting in the way a bit haha plus I was just havinba good time walking about and meeting people .... So I've decided to offer my "tengu Lord" Up for sale To all you fine folk before it gets a full release via @ramshackle_games soon .... He comes with a roasted treat on a plate and an alternative head.... inbox me in your interested (PayPal payments)
#sprucon #Tengu #tzeentch #darkcrystal
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260928_192524.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928_192524.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top