Warhammer Quest

Very textured face!
Hope you were able to rest after completing it?
Cheers. I did not thin my paint

No rest. Some gymwork and an early night tonight I think!
Gotta pack some models for a group meet up on Saturday which I'm very much looking forward to. I won't be able to stay long, so no gaming. But hopefully I can paint a dog for the recent Quester!

Sent from my FP4 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Another Stirling adventurer
This one needs a few touch ups - around the face and the belt especially. Might do that today, but I plan on painting - it at least making a start on, some dr spork 40k terrain
f46d5f8c2ec1b4372e5c3fca16b5f373.jpg
bcf32652641be1cd58cdc2ad4b0dfd20.jpg


Sent from my FP4 using Tapatalk
 
These are the prototype inspired sculpts by Fimm McCool, which are available via Jason at Hybrid Miniatures

Just the gargoyle to pin and base...

Sent from my FP4 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top