[Warfork Fantasy Battles] Bash 'em Stunties!

my advice is to go with what you enjoy doing, rather than worry about your audience.
Basically I agree, but on the other hand, if I put in all the effort and no-one reads it... So if I can accomodate my readers' taste easily (like Manic Man's suggestion of making unit names stand out, for example), why not? :)

Grah

Looks good. The pictures are at least as good as the maps. The maps are quite big. Is there any way you could scale them down a bit so you can read the narrative whilst looking at them? (That may be me looking on a laptop)

I have a large orc and goblin contingent and one of the great things I like about fighting against dwarves was that the hate for the dwarves was stronger than the normal animosity so for once your orcs and gobs didn't misbehave. I play 2nd and 3rd edition rules. What version was this battle ?

Grah

Looks good. The pictures are at least as good as the maps. The maps are quite big. Is there any way you could scale them down a bit so you can read the narrative whilst looking at them? (That may be me looking on a laptop)

I have a large orc and goblin contingent and one of the great things I like about fighting against dwarves was that the hate for the dwarves was stronger than the normal animosity so for once your orcs and gobs didn't misbehave. I play 2nd and 3rd edition rules. What version was this battle ? Ah, I just read the thing about Warfork in the other post. Interesting. Kind of doing the same but with 2+3 for now :)

I would need to scale down the actual image, tried that with the newest battle report. Unfortunately the options in bbCode aren't as extensive as in html/css, where this would be pretty easy.

I play 2nd and 3rd edition rules. What version was this battle ?
See this post and the following.

That is an amazing amount of work, thank you.
The only thing I would say is that I am OK without the maps.

But having said that, you have put in loads of effort. KUDOS!!

Back