SPRU Con - 26/09/26 Albert Hall, Nottingham

Yeah, that was one hell of an experience!

I hope anyone that came to one of my terrain talks got something out of it. To me it was a blur of talking and thinking on my feet and I remember very little of what was actually said.
back to my comment about these things should be recorded ^_^
 
I'm glad it was a success. Might even be worth trying to go next year. I still think a £30 price tag is more than I'd want to spend, but I guess everything costs stupid these days. I'm not accusing anyone of profiteering, I'm sure it's a pricey venue!
 
Yes, I was a tad miffed that The Weald is yet another similar name to The Woods. But that has been corrected now. It's a cool setting. Don't see it around much these days.
 
Back
Top