Thanks mate. Having a bit of fun doing silly voices. I do it a lot as a DM so I thought why not incorporate it into the channel.Watched it this morning! Another fun one, love the orcy intro. 😉
Glad you liked it. I love the OG IG with their cuirasses and cool goggles. I’m painting some officers atm and loving the sculpts. I think the tallarns are my favourite 2nd Ed unit. The stripes are easy but I’m also going to attempt the temple symbols too at some point. They will be a bit trickier.Super!
I have mixed feelings about Imperial Guard miniatures. The Rogue Trader guys are fairly generic sci-fi troopers. The 2nd edition guys were the Perry twins cribbing from (often recent) history. In terms of design, it's all a bit lazy. These judgements are mostly made in hindsight. At the time I loved all of them. I have a pair of those plastic dudes & some 80's metal that I may turn into a squad of irregulars.
Mike McVey has a tutorial on free-handing little skulls. If I remember correctly he did it on the back of one of those plastic guard. Can't remember the publication but can probably seek it out. I've watched a video on a technique for painting helmet stripes on Necromundan guard but didn't bookmark it. It might have been Duncan Rhodes.
I wish. Alas I don’t have the model for that. The commissars I do have are all thoroughly RT era and they will be armed with humble lasguns due to being noobs in training.any Commissars who sport a captured dreadnought arm?
Commissars it will be!Commissars sounds good.
I’m close, I need three more. 2 to fill out the squad to 10 and I’m trying to find the one with the power glove to lead them.Got enough for a commissar cadet squad?
Is that a reference to that model with a massive claw? It was crazy big.any Commissars who sport a captured dreadnought arm?
Heretical! I’m married Sir!Get yerself a Mistress Trude- https://www.wargamesfoundry.com/collections/street-violence/products/sv015-mistress-trudes-girls
Hohoho, like a scifi cosplay line up of exes...Get yerself a Mistress Trude- https://www.wargamesfoundry.com/collections/street-violence/products/sv015-mistress-trudes-girls