Other examples don't have this artifact either.Wow! My space alligator horsey doesn't have one of those! (I just figured maybe they kept it on the inside, like certain reptiles. Not that I checked. "Sex a zoat day" sounds like a bad day at the intergalactic xeno zoo.)
Not the best miniature I've painted but far from the worst. I spent a lot of time experimenting with new paints, sometimes to poor effect. At the stage where I recognise further fiddling will only make it worse, time to call it done.good stuff.
Been a couple of decades since I painted models. WarColours paints used throughout.That's a miniature I like, but it is a challenging one to paint. Nicely done! You have to experiment. That's the only way to grow. And at the end of the day? You can always give him a bath and do it again, but I don't think that will be necessary here.He looks good!

Yes, JD4 & JD8 were donor models for two of them. Marcus Ansell painted them in Megacity 1 colours. I might go a different direction.ah yes, the... 'Lets reissue some dredd without the dredd oh lets just not bother' miniatures (well, a couple of them atleast)
Largely inspired by Vatican City cardinal cassocks, with a bit of 2000AD Sov Block judges thrown in. The copper hard surfaces are gold mixed with brown ink.Looking good.
That judge type is new to me, never mind the physical reproduction. A brief search shows several Judges of the World that I was unaware of, in a set made by Warlord.I really want a figure of the Vatican City inquestor Judges from 2000AD... but I think there has only been one made and it's a bugger to get.
