Oldhammer Brandenburg

King Arthur

Yeah! Some proper old skool lovliness here! Some great oldies, I love in particular the C35 Chaos Warrior with the purple face on the shield!

Download a copy of GIMP for free, it has a great function under the Colours filter called Levels, one click and the program takes away all the 'noise' in the image and renders it as per your naked eye, you may still have to adjust the hue saturation. Also, white is a very tricky background (in my humble unprofessional opinion!) to photograph against as it seems to swallow all the light! I prefer a light blue background!

Keep up the great work!

Cheers

Gary

Micha

Some more minis. Chaos Champions these. I must admit the Tzeentch guy may be the weirdest thing I´ve ever painted. And the slaanesh one - well who am I to question a chaos champion´s fashion taste.

More to follow

Attachments

• weirda.jpg
    weirda.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 598
  • flail.jpg
    flail.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 598

Micha

I have been lazy and have not posted anything, not because I have not been painting but because I took no pictures. Here, then, is some more work - if you please.

Mini took forever, both mail skirt and yellow armor. In the end, I like it.

Crazy warrior of slaanesh, by Marc Copplesone if I´m not mistaken. Enjoyed doing the shield.

Tzeentch again - simple mini, head with the horns makes me think of Hellboy for some reason.

Want more?

Back