My intentions for BOYL 2025 - Space Fleet and possibly something else

Golgfag1

Following my participation game of Space Fleet at this years gathering and the kind comments I received from those who took part, I'm tempted to run a full weekend of nothing but Space Fleet in all its forms - Friday, will be more of the same - the box game in all of its simplicity, Saturday, The introduction of the rules from the White Dwarf, with race and ship specific stastitics and the introduction the Tyranid Hive fleet with players choosing what ships they use, in each game of five hundred points of those ships availble and Sunday, will be a large fleet game of two thousand points.
20240709_184254.jpgEldar Fleet.JPGSpace Fleet 12.jpg

In hope that players would be interested? I'll be posting regular messages in this thread.

Paul / Golgfag1

Where are folks making plans for next year’s show? I realise some folks have to plan way in advance if they are running a specific game/table. Assume it’s over one of the many FB groups??

Fimm McCool

There was some talk of collating all the BOYL table bookings and game plans/slots back on this forum. As we don't have details of the 2025 event yet that might still be happening.

EricF

Administrator
Garth did say to me he missed having an open central place to discuss the games/bookings and maybe a nudge back here would be good. I gather a lot happens on Facebook (which I don't use). Hopefully with the newer software here is a decent choice. We can potentially do logins though things like Facebook, but you do have to jump through more hoops now with FB compared to when I last did it a decade ago. So unsure how practical that might be.

I am still working on some booking software for him, which I'm aiming to have prototyped for Christmas. He said he would normally open bookings up about April - so Christmas seemed like a decent deadline to set myself.

Bong0_clive

Following my participation game of Space Fleet at this years gathering and the kind comments I received from those who took part, I'm tempted to run a full weekend of nothing but Space Fleet in all its forms - Friday, will be more of the same - the box game in all of its simplicity, Saturday, The introduction of the rules from the White Dwarf, with race and ship specific stastitics and the introduction the Tyranid Hive fleet with players choosing what ships they use, in each game of five hundred points of those ships availble and Sunday, will be a large fleet game of two thousand points.
View attachment 11045View attachment 11046View attachment 11049

In hope that players would be interested? I'll be posting regular messages in this thread.

Paul / Golgfag1

I'd love to have a game of Space Fleet. I've never had the pleasure

Back