iSpace Port Melness 2056

inchmurrin

Marshall L E Klint Eastern and his trusty cyber hound - yes another one!- courtesy of Diehard are searching the local beach for a mini miscreant.

1137055174_o.jpg

inchmurrin

Oh no the Killer Clown goblin has eluded the Marshall despite his buzzsaw wheel lacking traction on the beach. He's pretty non oldhammer resin and CMOT production but I thought the concept was pretty Oldhammer.

1137055172_o.jpg

As always comment and criticism encouraged.

twisted moon

i fully intend to get that eastern marshall, with his hound, at some point. i'll probably add them to my bounty hunter band.

inchmurrin

And i managed to finish the reclamation family's robot assistant.

1139842569_o.jpg

There are a few more Colony 87 minis to finish which I aim to do soon prior to next years mammoth effort topaint up my Knightmare Miniatures chaos horde. As always comments and criticism encouraged.

EricF

Administrator
Enjoying the Colony87 minis. I think I'd be tempted to see if you could do any panel lining with some thin Sepia on the yellow robot just to make the shapes pop a little more, although if they flow into each other too much it might be impractical.

Keen to see your Knightmare minis haul, they have so many models that are on my Wishlist!

Back