ID assistance please

Hey all, need some ID help. I have 3 of these which makes me think they were a set, but why a set would have 3 of the same thing makes me unsure. Anyways please excuse the horrendous paint job that I did when I was 10. I have spent about 4hrs trying to figure out what # these are. Any help is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 20260928_201647.jpg
    20260928_201647.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • 20260928_201633.jpg
    20260928_201633.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 20260928_201625.jpg
    20260928_201625.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 20260928_201615.jpg
    20260928_201615.jpg
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260928_201557.jpg
    20260928_201557.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Here is another mini I need help identifying. Tia

The ebay pic is not mine and I am not trying to advertise, just showing assembled pics
 

Attachments

  • 20260928_201452.jpg
    20260928_201452.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20260928_201441.jpg
    20260928_201441.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20260928_201358.jpg
    20260928_201358.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20260928_183042_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20260928_183042_eBay.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 7
well.. the first is what it appears to be.. Ral Partha's Historical line, I would say from the Norman & Frankish guys from the 1200 A.D. line but the historical lines aren't greatly indexed and can't quite say what one it was other then that.

and the dragon is.. yeah.. a 1977 ral Partha dragon. Perry small boy at that.
 
well.. the first is what it appears to be.. Ral Partha's Historical line, I would say from the Norman & Frankish guys from the 1200 A.D. line but the historical lines aren't greatly indexed and can't quite say what one it was other then that.

and the dragon is.. yeah.. a 1977 ral Partha dragon. Perry small boy at that.
Thanks, I'll keep digging, if someone finds the model# of the dragon I'd appreciate it.
 
well.. the first is what it appears to be.. Ral Partha's Historical line, I would say from the Norman & Frankish guys from the 1200 A.D. line but the historical lines aren't greatly indexed and can't quite say what one it was other then that.

and the dragon is.. yeah.. a 1977 ral Partha dragon. Perry small boy at that.
No pictures but it looks like 42-125 a1 v2 by description for the knights. Appreciate the clue about the heritage collection
 
Found another one. I know Custom changed thier name to Der Kriegspieler. I've been looking at what I can find on them at stuff of legends, but am not finding anything close to this guy.
 

Attachments

  • 20260929_164623.jpg
    20260929_164623.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 20260929_164606.jpg
    20260929_164606.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 20260929_164600.jpg
    20260929_164600.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Back
Top