I have some free minis from Oldschool Miniatures I need to give away

Jamiie

Baron
Hi All

I have the goblin and dwarf give away - 2 sets - a set of the six highland ruffians and some unrealease minis by the Gobin Master which will be the free minis for October and November.

So what's the catch?

Well you need to commit to painting them next and sending me photo for using on the site. You can keep the minis

The mini cirin the middle needs to be painted in the next week.

If you are going to paint the highlanders you need to be able paint tartan.

I will pay the postage let me know if you would like them
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2228.jpeg
    IMG_2228.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
Well I have already got my eyes on the drunk dwarves and the gobbos would be fun addition to Orc-tober challenge! 😅

What is the model circled? I can’t make it out?

@Mat Lindsay is your man for commission painting.
 
I’ve already got my eye on some Highlanders to go with my existing unit of Citadel Caledonians. I did jib out of doing tartan due to painting skills back ten or fifteen years ago when I did mine. Your McDeath giant is also awesome.
 
If you've no one for the drunk goblins, I could happily pick those up. They could be fans for my Snotling team. My style is rather 4th edition, so I don't know if that works for you?
 
Thanks everyone - of course as soon as I posed this I went down with some nasty virus so I am reply from my sick bed. If you messaged me make sure you include your postal address and what you want to paint. I will get parcels out over the weekend if I can stop coughing.
 
Gotta keep going, cos if he stands still too long... *zombie-ant-fungus* 🍄 :D
 

Attachments

  • zombie ant fungus.jpg
    zombie ant fungus.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top