Help me identify this model! (please).

I need some help identifying a miniature, it was bundled with a bunch of nice minis in an eBay lot and I find him very intriguing with his strange snail head and extra insect limb.. My best guess is some kind of chaos hero due to the metal steed, but I can't locate him on Stuff of Legends. Can anyone help me? :)

KGrHqRrFJ1M8ryYCBSeNwfuUeg60_57_zps70a532cd.jpg

Excellent! Thanks Chico! The conversion was quite nicely done, I didn't realise that's what it was!

Okay, since this is obviously the right place to ask, time for round two:

20131123_232824-1_zps9e5e6f60.jpg

Round three is a BIG mystery ;)

Nice one Blue! These figures were cheap, I got very lucky, the lot contained a pile of great figures, almost a whole Mordheim witch hunter warband ( complete with ancient warrior priest), some Blood Dragon vampires on their steeds, a Dark Emmissary, Dechala the denied one and a host of these converted models!

T2eC16RHJGEFFm67qebBSPBN1nB60_58_zps47389578.jpg

KGrHqNlMFHmevIMEvBSPCDHm60_58_zps266d61c6.jpg

Okay, I said round 3 would be a big mystery, and so it is... literally a big one! I have searched google images and every website i could think of trying to identify this large resin and metal dragon I picked up for peanuts... I'm certain it isn't citadel, can anyone shed some light on his origins?

Back