Foulspawn-Daemon Prince of Nurgle

Thanks guys. It was a fun project. Glad you liked it. Foulspawn is a lot of bang for your buck on the battlefield. Try him out in a game. I’m working on some beast of Nurgle too. But I think strictly speaking you can’t actually take them in a daemon worlds list for some reason ?
 
Foulspawn is a lot of bang for your buck on the battlefield
Deliberately overpowered for special scenarios. They gave four examples & said make up your own overpowered prince if you want. The supplementary lists at the end of Codex Chaos are adapted from earlier works for narrative games.
But I think strictly speaking you can’t actually take them in a daemon worlds list for some reason ?
The Daemon World army can take allies as part of its 0-25% support section. I built a table.
 
Nice thanks dude. There was always this line

‘Note that the army may not include allied summoned daemons from the Chaos Space Marines army’

This always throws a spanner in the works because it could be interpreted in different ways. And there’s always the fact that they purposely didn’t include TBoN in the army list for unknown reasons?
 
Nice thanks dude. There was always this line

‘Note that the army may not include allied summoned daemons from the Chaos Space Marines army’
There is a chaos army list where I don't think they need to be summoned - Codex Imperialis/Codex Army Lists from the boxed set.
 
Back
Top