Current Sales going on

Orjetax

Fairly hefty discount on a few things at OSM

https://www.oldschoolminiatures.co.uk/

I spent some time looking at the Wasteland miniatures and there are some great minis here!

84c1e661dd4c1d5527314f103173660c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricF

Administrator
Well I had to succumb to a few chaos dwarves, which I had been putting off given the non-sale pricing was always just that little high for an impulse buy (with the lead pile being so large). Thanks for the heads up.

Orjetax

Well I had to succumb to a few chaos dwarves, which I had been putting off given the non-sale pricing was always just that little high for an impulse buy (with the lead pile being so large). Thanks for the heads up.

Ooo are this the ewal dvergers? I remember eyeing them years ago when a forum member was selling them directly but never bought.

EricF

Administrator
Yes, treated myself to some crossbows (x16) and the general and wizard chap. With the discount they are much better - so £40 for 16 crossbows making them £2.50 each vs £70 at their normal price - which I just couldn't really justify. Same for the general - £17 normally £8 presently. Hopefully they'll go quite nicely with the handful of Citadel Chaos dwarves I have and the others who I forget where they are from (it might come back to me, but I know they are no longer in production). Should have enough now for a little skirmish force.

Orjetax

Yes, treated myself to some crossbows (x16) and the general and wizard chap. With the discount they are much better - so £40 for 16 crossbows making them £2.50 each vs £70 at their normal price - which I just couldn't really justify. Same for the general - £17 normally £8 presently. Hopefully they'll go quite nicely with the handful of Citadel Chaos dwarves I have and the others who I forget where they are from (it might come back to me, but I know they are no longer in production). Should have enough now for a little skirmish force.

These look like really fun choices.

I like the look of the beast cannon - maybe for my chaos squats on a more sci-fi style platform? But ultimately an idea for another day as there’s too much else I want to paint these days

Back