BOYL Thanks

Harry

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great weekend.
It was great to hook up with everyone again and I played some great games with some very fine people indeed.
I want to thank the Ansells again (and indeed everyone at the Foundry) ... who simply could not do any more to make us all feel welcome and looked after.
I feel incredibly lucky to have found this forum ... and the people I have met because of it .... and the friends I have made at this event.
Thanks everyone.

Golgfag1

Well said Harry, may I add my appreciation of every ones efforts to make this event such a success. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico

Aye it was a good ol' bash, I'd also like to thank Golgfag/Paul for all the driving he did for me over the weekend (It was alot!), Ricard KLegg for his hard work building the East-Meg 2 table all the people which traded with me that allows me to stretch my funds further and letting me get alot of new Foundry toys.

Last of all let me thank everyone who turned up or liked and asked about them day.

Too next year where I might even play in a big game... :O

Grumdril

Embarrassingly belated thanks here, especially to Harry and Norse for great (and very scenic!) dwarves and orcs game, Fimm for the event mini, Gaj for organising and the Foundry folk for hosting and feeding us.

Now let's get a date in the diary for 2017 - maybe my wife won't double-book us this time!

Paul / Grumdril

It was great to meet many of you in flesh for the first time and play and chat with those of you I've already met :) Looking forward to 2017 already :)

Back