Almost Orctober what are people planning to do?

I shall, yes shall finish my Black Orcs that have been sitting gathering dust now for a few weeks after I started them. Partially because I couldn't decide what colours the hair should be and just general lack of time!
 
What a coincidence. I just primed the model I have chosen to paint for the next month.

I will be painting the only good kind of orc. You know, a standard orc. Wink wink, nudge nudge. It will be clear for all to see that my dwarfs was given a chance to check off a box in the great book of grudges. Lets just say that my orc for next month will be on full display yet not fully there, but nonetheless the orc will be able to have a good look of the battlefield from perching on a lofty and pointy pole.

Although, October will be a very busy month for me. So I might not be given the chance to finish the miniature in time. If that happens to be the case I am ready to write in my own name in the great book of grudges.
 
I have undercoated an orc dreadnought I'm converting, hoping I'll be able to start, and finish, painting that. Failing that, got some Ruglud's orcs that never saw paint so maybe I'll be able to paint one of those quickly. I have many projects on the go at the moment - the excitement of uncovering more old models as boxes get opened is getting me easily sidetracked.

Didn't manage to find the head for my rat ogre for Skavtember; even if I find it now, there's no way I could paint a miniature in the time left!
 
Back
Top