Tex
Lord
EDIT
Posts moved from the A slowly growing Waaagh! thread as an entry to 2026 Golden Gobbo
Editing reason: posts moved by staff
Golden Gobbo 2026 Entries thread
Starting a new (easy-peasy, nothing major) project:the 1st character of a dramatic saga i'll work on from time to time.
The idea behind that came up as a bit of a joke with a friend: I've been owing him a painted mini since a couple of years, but a) I preferred not to interrupt working on the war-chicken (maybe "land wyvern" would be more appropriate...I could name her La-Verne
In the meantime I developed a little backstory which is inspiring me to work on another character at the same time, which will stay in my collection and will be followed by another 4:
we have these two twin orc brothers who enjoy spending their lives together, looting and bbq'ing like there's no tomorrow: during one of their raids in a village, they stumble across a two-headed piglet, which incidentally is the beloved familiar of a sorcerer, who dies trying to save it from the hungry orcs.
Before dying, though, the sorcerer casts a curse on the attackers: the actual piglet killer will get pig traits himself and the other one, unable to recognise his brother anymore, will spend the rest of his life trying to catch and devour his own kin.
I'm now working on the 2 cursed twins: I'm trying to pimp them up a bit to make them more interesting.
Later rather than sooner
Attachments
Last edited:
