WFB MTO Orcs

Hi all,

GW are running some MTO WFB Orc models for pre order as of next Saturday.

Scroll to bottom.

‘Warhammer: The Old World – Orcs & Goblins Made to Order

A selection of stone-cold classic metal Orcs & Goblins miniatures will be available as Made to Order items next week. You can lead your forces with a madcap Orc Shaman mounted on a sinuous wyvern, or with a thuggish Black Orc Big Boss with Axe & Shield, or pick up some lumbering reinforcements with a choice of Marauder Giant (a brute of fine vintage), two sets of Stone Trolls, or a trio of River Trolls.’

Also, currently they have some MTO (made to order) 40k orcs, the oldest being Blood Axe Commandos, Nobs and Dreadnought.

Elvis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManicMan

Ah, they are FINALLY releasing some of the promised stuff.. still not listing the prices but.. looks like only a week to wait..

on other news.. god, that's a crap 'White Dwarf'... the art is well drawn, it's just the design that's crap..

on other news.. god, that's a crap 'White Dwarf'... the art is well drawn, it's just the design that's crap..

I often think has WD got worse? or has technology and growing older made it irrelevant.

I reckon it’s a mixture of all the above.

Elvis

ManicMan

depending on the price, I would be interested in some but.. I can't say I think the price is gonna be okay.. the Giant has shot down in price greatly.. a few years back it was in the thousands, last year (even before this was announced) it was £300 for an unpainted one, or more £150 for a painted/damaged one if a bit lucky.. Do I think the GW current price will be any good when it's £10+ for a single plastic mini? ugh..

I have picked up the 40k classic orks MTO at the moment.

I might be interested in the Black Orcs next week.

Back