Some Eldar

igirisujin

Here is some more of my Rogue Trader collection, as always painted for me not by me.

2013_05110004.jpg

2013_05120003.jpg

2013_05120004.jpg

2013_05120005.jpg

2013_05120002.jpg

2013_05120001.jpg

Harry

Whats not to like about these lovely old sculpts.
They still hold up well next to the newer stuff after all this time.
Lovely paint jobs ... you really do them justice.
I am not sure the basing is for me ... although I guess it makes them perfect for either ship or on planet action.

igirisujin

although I guess it makes them perfect for either ship or on planet action.

I decided to have all of my Rogue Trader stuff based like this, I am fond of uniformity, and they look good in all situations.

Fimm McCool

Dammit! Now I need to go buy RT eldar... beautiful stuff, always was a fan of the wild hair on the 80s elves and eldar, they seem rather regular today by comparison.

Don't make me go and dig out my Eldar models... I don't need another distraction. ;)

I really like the blue skin on them. It makes them look very alien.

Thantsants

Yeah, the blue skin works really well - I've been fancying a game of RT for a while now and have a few Eldar pirates knocking round...

igirisujin

I like my aliens to look alien and as the Tau are far too modern for me I thought the Eldar would look good with blue skin.

I've been fancying a game of RT for a while now and have a few Eldar pirates knocking round...

I almost took them out for a game on Sunday but opted for a bit of realms of Chaos my Nurgle vs Khorne instead, maybe this weekend.

Back