• You are 100% responsible for your own trades.

Please note that from time to time scammers do post replies asking you to phone them because they have whatever you are after.

Please remember to read the stickied posts with advice and trade feedback.

Wanted Oldhammer Farmer Types

Geroak II

I don't have anything to offer that fits the criteria, but if you are dead set about not wanting anything but GW minis, then maybe these (well, 3 out of 4, at least) and, with some converting of weapons into spades, hoes, rakes etc. possibly unhelmeted ones of these might work?

Geroak II

And my apologies if I came off as suggesting you should consider other than GW minis, wasn't my intention at all.
I understand you want to have all GW/Citadel minis army and that's cool. :)

TBF, peasants peasanting are a bit thin on the ground. There are a couple of C46 Trish horrors & a Perry F4 feudal in coif with a flail. The latter looks like a simple variant of the one in the pot helm. Worth asking about at Foundry as they might have it too.

Attachments

• 3421D9FF-C847-4AA9-974C-FADF27483BDE.jpeg
    3421D9FF-C847-4AA9-974C-FADF27483BDE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
No that's cool, we are all trying to help.
I have decided for some reason I am yet to fully fathom that my Empire lads must be models from when I first got into WFB.

But with that being not so cheap, I have not extended this rule to my non human types.

The farmers need not be farming as such, someone that could pass as a farmer having a rest or drinking or otherwise not being a soldier will work.

Back