Old Man Paints Miniatures Painted January 2024

Blog: Old Man Paints – Oldhammer Wargaming Figures
Owner: OldManPaints
Author: Tideswellman / Old Man Paints

It makes good sense, I think, to try to report on what I paint each month. Unless there’s a particular project that requires more concentration and less blogging. This might be the way forward, we will see.

ludo-oldmanpaints.jpg

Ludo from Labyrinth
eldar-oldschool-miniatures-oldmanpaints.jpg

Old School miniatures – Eldar Scout
orge-mercenary-oldmanpaints.jpg

Ogre mercenary
beorn-bear-man-oldmanpaints.jpg

Beorn of the North in bear form and man form
beorn-man-oldmanpaints.jpg

Beorn of the North in man form

Being perfectly honest, I had started some of these miniatures before 2024, but they were standing around in the paint queue for ages and I finally turned my attention back to the unobtainable goal of painting all my unpainted minis before buying more. I’m failing as it seems that every time I get started on this a huge batch of well-priced miniatures becomes available on the forums. Anyway…I’m trying to at least work through in order, so the stuff that’s in the queue is getting priority..after that, I’ll move down to shelf 2, and then the unpainted box of doom. It’s slow going though because I’m a slow painter and I never paint batches or armies, just individual characters, so they all have to be “good enough for me”. At least I’m painting something…and that’s a blessing.

Thanks for reading: Please follow the Oldmanpaints Instagram account or the Oldmanpaints Facebook Page for quicker updates

Continue reading on the Old Man Paints blog

Please note that any comments you post here about this news feed article may not be seen or ready by the owner of the blog from which the article came.

Please consider visiting the blog itself and commenting there as well to give the author your feedback.

Back