Old Man Paints Miniatures Painted February and March 2024

Blog: Old Man Paints – Oldhammer Wargaming Figures
Owner: OldManPaints
Author: Tideswellman / Old Man Paints

Welcome to the latest instalment of my oldhammer blog. Arrrgh!! February was a huge bust in terms of miniature painting completed. A lot was started and just a few of minis were completed. Although it looks like feckless procrastination, it isn’t. I picked up a batch of undead figures from Diehard and I started most of those, as well as some other stuff I started fiddling with as competition entries. So I assure you I am painting, just some of it I can’t show you yet.

Seems it was a very RED period.

992ab6d0-772b-436c-b4cf-3e4eace44fa7.jpg

Balgorg
41c82d3b-bc6a-486a-b9b0-7ed28493a531.jpg

C20 Troll
04f7a342-2bae-447e-af19-a9be664e1e65.jpg

Foundry / Warmonger Goblin Runt on Mount

The Balgorg was pleasing to finish as it’s a mini I owned back in the 1980’s, somehow it got lost. Then eventually I bought it again and finally got around to finishing it.

The C20 troll is one of the whole set that I have. This one is the penultimate one completed. all the others have been blue, so it was a nice departure from Blue to do something a bit more red.

Goblin Runt: This Kev Adams Sculpt is one of 3 I have in this range and has been hanging around half- finished for ages, so I thought I’d finally slap the rest of the paint on it.

Next up is the stuff for painting competitions, I cant show it just yet…so it might be a quiet few months on the blog. as I aim to get about 18 miniatures completed.

Thanks for reading: Please follow the Oldmanpaints Instagram account or the Oldmanpaints Facebook Page for quicker updates

Continue reading on the Old Man Paints blog

Please note that any comments you post here about this news feed article may not be seen or ready by the owner of the blog from which the article came.

Please consider visiting the blog itself and commenting there as well to give the author your feedback.

Back