Realms of Miniatures MGT Update 2 - WAF

Blog: Realms of Miniatures
Owner: Dreamfish
Author: Dreamfish

Good news everybody, the first MGT set has just been claimed by none other than Thantsants himself! Not familiar with him or his work? Be sure sure to check out his blog Somewhere the Tea's getting cold.

But, we're not out of the woods yet. 9 more tables need to be claimed for the campaign to be successful. Now, I'm sure you're all trying hard to convince your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend or yourself that you really need a MGT set. To help you with the challenge I've summed up a couple of pointers to win the argument.
  1. Be sure to mention that the table can be stored and tucked away out of sight when not used. Occupied space can be reclaimed!
  2. Got an old table? Compromise and exchange the old for a new one. This one worked really well for me. It got me to do the project in the first place.
  3. Promise to do better, to change, give something in return.
  4. It's an unique oppertunity, a one time deal, you earn this, don't let them take this away from you!
  5. Be creative...
Got any good tips you want to share with us? Feel free to comment.

Continue reading on the Realms of Miniatures blog

Please note that any comments you post here about this news feed article may not be seen or ready by the owner of the blog from which the article came.

Please consider visiting the blog itself and commenting there as well to give the author your feedback.

Back